Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stockton's first Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Christmas was so fun this year! Even though Stockton had no idea what was going on, it was still fun to see him look at his presents.



This Christmas definitely had a different feeling. Having a baby has changed the way I look at so many things! As I held Stockton this Christmas season, I thought a lot about the Savior. I thought about how much I love Stockton, and how much Mary must have loved Jesus. I'm thankful that we have this time each year to think not about the gifts, but about the Savior. This was the first year the true meaning of Christmas really hit me. And because of that, this year was the best!!!!

2 comments:

EA said...

I was so happy to see that you've updated your blog! Good job! ;)
I would have to agree with you that it somehow makes one really think more about the Savior and his birth when you have your own child. It was like every time I thought of Mary and Jesus I would get misty eyed. I'm such a baby now!

Savannah said...

I never saw this post! How did I miss it? So, he is the cutest thing in the world!! He has the most perfectly shaped head :) I'm just really happy for you! I'm so glad this Christmas was spent with a new little baby to love and spoil! He's darling!