It is our favorite time of the year here at our house! Which means it's time for our annual Halloween costume party! We're not sending out invites, because everyone is invited, including your little ones! We have a trophy for best costume, so get creative!! Let us know if you want to come and we'll send you directions to our house.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Get ready it's ........ HALLOWEEN!!!
Posted by Bryce and Jamie at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I wish we could come! Have a great time!
Yay! I'm super excited and have started to get my costume together! WOOT WOOT!
We'll be there for sure!! :)
I am so excited!! I am so glad you guys do this every year :)
We are so excited!!
We are going to try and make it! Gotta to the Trick or Treating stuff with Haiden, but I'm sure we'll show up!!!
Post a Comment