Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 26th Birthday!!! 
Bryce and I decided that since we are going on vacation for our birthdays that we would just do something small for presents. He got the game Catch Phrase, an Ipod alarm clock and I think his favorite were new socks! He has such a funny thing about new socks, he loves them!!! Anyway, that night we went to dinner with a few friends and then came back to our house to play Catch Phrase and have dessert. 
All in all I think he had a small, but pretty good birthday. 

opening new socks, he is so excited!!!

IPod alarm clock

6 comments:

Krystal said...

happy birthday. HOw fun mike loves to get new socks too. WEird.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Ben does too! Maybe it's a guy thing...I'm glad Bryce had such a great birthday!

ashleyandcody said...

Cody LOVES new socks it is so funny he thinks they are like clouds...funny little husbands. hope he had a great day!

EA said...

Yeah, Bryce's obsession with new socks is so funny to me. Poor guy had to wear too many pairs of holey ones as a kid. Which reminds me; we need new socks....
I'm glad Bryce had a good b-day!

Jen said...

Wow, who knew a little package of socks could make one guy so happy.

Thanks for being such a great uncle to my kids, Uncle Bryce. They all think you are the total coolest rock star uncle in the world!

Happy Birthday!

MegRich said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Jake got new socks for his birthday too. And he loved them! It must be a family thing. :) I am so excited for you guys to go to Italy! That's my dream vacation! Take lots of pictures for us all!