For those of you who don't know me very well... I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! As a kid, I remember wearing a costume to school, trick-or-treating with my friends, and all the candy! But, Bryce and I have noticed that this holiday has lost a lot of its fun since we have grown up and got married. A lot of our friends aren't even wearing costumes anymore!
We have determined not to let Halloween pass us by again! We will be throwing an annual costume party every Halloween. The party starts at 7:00pm. There will be snacks, drinks, music, scary cartoons, ping-pong, and of course, a trophy for Best Costume.
Help us in the fight against being bored on Halloween night! Bring your kids... everybody is welcome! We hope to see you there. Our address is listed below:
Bryce & Jamie Nelson
8357 N Nairn Rd
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005





5 comments:
SOUNDS LIKE FUN!! :) :) We will be there. I am excited to see you guys again!
I think the annual Halloween COSTUME party is a great idea! I love dressing up! Now I just need to find some way to incorporate my huge belly!
Heck Yeah!! We're so excited!! Just gotta find the perfect costume now!!
I'm so happy you found my blog! Now we can be blog buddies! You and your hubby look like yourdoing great and you two are way cute! Your party sounds fun! We will try and make it. It would be fun to see you.
Sounds like fun! I LOVE Halloween and I have the perfect idea for a costume..we will see how it goes because the grandparents want to see Abby in her costume that night. It would be fun to see you guys and your cute place..it has been way too long we will try to come!!!
Post a Comment