Speaking of children, I've got a stud of a nephew! Casie's son, Patrick was outside in the pool while I was trying to get a picture of Piper and he's just so cute that I had to take a picture of him too.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
New Puppy
Speaking of children, I've got a stud of a nephew! Casie's son, Patrick was outside in the pool while I was trying to get a picture of Piper and he's just so cute that I had to take a picture of him too.
Posted by Bryce and Jamie at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Jamie it was fun seeing you at smiths. The puppy is so cute and Patrick what a doll.
Your right!! that Patty wack is a stud!! man i love that kid! Hope your trip to Idaho was fun.... Talk to you when you get home!!! Love ya! MUAH!
It really was so much fun to see you at the reunion. I wish we could have spent more time together and that both of our hubbies were there- that would have been so much fun! We'll have to make sure we stop by and say hi if we ever make it to Utah in July. We're hoping Jake can get work off so we can go. Love you!
Hey Jamie! I'm Betsy that started the SLCFoodies blog. You and your husband would be welcome to come! Just RSVP and let me know how many people you'll be bringing with you. Its a great group. We'd love to have you!
Post a Comment