Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let's go fly a kite!





Yesterday was a perfect day to fly kites. Bryce and I went with Dallas (Bryce's brother) and his girlfriend, Ashleigh to a park behind my parents house to fly kites. We took our dog, Fuzz with us so he could run and play. Even though the kite was only $2, it flew really well and we had a lot of fun! But our fun ended when Fuzz took down the kite and tore it to pieces. She flies no more.


P.S. We should be closing on our house on Friday. YAY!!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Flying kites is the best! Where is your new house? That is so exciting! Congrats!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

How fun! And...I tagged you! So head on over to my blog and check it out!

Angie and Dallas said...

Hey Jamie! How are you guys?? So I heard you bought a new house in Eagle Mountain. That is really exciting. Marni is in Saratoga. I LOVE it down there. It's really cute. We NEED to double sometime soon!!

Keri said...

I tagged you so check out my blog to see what to do!